Industrial Refrigeration Maintenance and Installation
Temperature Service Company is a refrigeration contractor specializing in industrial refrigeration equipment maintenance and replacement in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs, as well as southeast Wisconsin and northwest Indiana, since 1982.
Do not take your refrigeration equipment for granted. Preventative maintenance of your refrigeration equipment is critical to your customers’ safety and to your company’s bottom line. A poorly maintained refrigeration system can waste an additional 50% of the energy it consumes. Keeping your refrigeration equipment running at peak performance requires regular maintenance for the following parts:
- Evaporator Coils: Clean and free of ice buildup.
- Drains and Drain Pans: We clean and drain your pans of any food particles or debris which may clog drains.
- Gaskets and Seals: Cleaning and inspecting your equipment’s gaskets and seals for rips and cracks is important to ensure they do their job keeping the cold air in and the hot air out. Though replacing seals and/or gaskets in freezers or refrigeration systems is not cheap, they are essential in ensuring efficiency, and may cost you much more in the long run if not maintained or replaced.
- Temperature Controls: Maintaining the proper temperature is essential when managing perishables. Therefore, calibrating and verifying your system’s temperature controls are working correctly is another item our technicians inspect on our preventative maintenance inspections.
- Condensers: Keeping your industrial refrigeration system’s condensers clean is required in order to maximize efficiency and minimize strain on your system.
- Defrost Freezers: Similar to your average residential freezer, commercial and industrial refrigeration and freezers should be defrosted for optimal performance. Build up of ice inhibits a freezer’s ability to maintain its proper temperature and also causes the freezer to work harder than it should to compensate.
Whether you utilize industrial processes or commercial systems, Temperature Service Company is standing by to assist you with regular maintenance, emergency repairs, and/or total replacement of your existing industrial refrigeration equipment as needed.