HVAC-R and Mechanical Services for Property Managed Buildings
Temperature Services Company is a HVAC-R & Mechanical Service Contractor specializing in the new installation, repair and/or maintenance of equipment commonly used in Office Buildings, Commercial and Residential Buildings.
If you are a Property Manager of an Office, Commercial or Residential Building, we understand that you manage a balance between the satisfaction of your tenants, as well as the building owners. We understand the pressures that may bring and how important it is to establish honest, dependable and economical relationships to effectively manage and maintain your building's mechanical assets which include heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
You can count on Temperature Service Company to:
- Provide superior performance to ensure the Heating and Cooling mechanical equipment is working properly and efficiently.
- Develop relationships with on-site maintenance and engineering staff to effectively address concerns in a timely fashion.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with focus on problem resolution.
- Consistent communication between our organization and yours.
- Detailed documentation via email or hard-copy to ensure your visibility, accurate reporting and compliance.
- Develop a long term relationship, one you can depend on every time.
If you are a Property Manager or Landlord, ensuring that the mechanical equipment in your facility is properly maintained is legally your responsibility. Preventative maintenance of your HVAC and Mechanical Equipment will assist you in avoiding unnecessary expenses. Also, proper maintenance can prevent your energy bills from soaring.
We can assist you in assessing the current condition of your building's mechanical equipment, develop a maintenance plan tailored to your system's needs or design a replacement system which meets the needs of your facility.
Whether you are seeking a HVAC-R Contractor for regular maintenance or to replace your HVAC equipment, then contact us today!