Chicago Gold Coast Cooling Modernization Project
Temperature Service Company performed this Cooling Modernization of a 20-story residential high rise in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood and we’re proud to say this project was delivered on-time and accident-free.
Whether you’re a Property Manager or a Building/Facilities Manger, we know you understand what an amazing amount of planning and work goes into a project of this size! Everything from street closures in Chicago, to crane lifts, chillers, cooling towers, and pumps… when you work with us you’ll find out quickly that Temperature Service Company has the experience and expertise to handle it all.
If you have a similar project coming up and you’re ready to talk with one of Chicago’s Premiere Commercial and Industrial HVAC/R providers, don’t wait… get in touch with one of our Sales Representatives by calling 847-640-0505 or submit our Contact Us Form to get the conversation started today! To be notified when other projects become available on our site or to simply stay informed of trends in the Commercial HVAC industry, subscribe to our email list and stay in the know!
- Replaced (2) cooling towers with new SPX-Marley induced draft counterflow cooling towers.
- Replaced (2) York Lithium Bromide Absorption Chillers with new (2) YORK 300-ton Water Cooled Centrifugal Chillers.
- Replaced (4) base mounted 25-HP system pumps for all heat/cool systems along with all new pump specialties.
- All new condenser water piping (interior and exterior).
- New VFD drives for all the pumps and cooling tower fans.
- New Toxialert refrigerant monitor system.
- Project was performed accident-free and on-time.
––– PLEASE SHARE –––
We love the work we do and hope you do too! If you like the work you see or maybe you know someone who could benefit from our services, we welcome the sharing of this page with others. We make it simple… just use the Social Media buttons below!